Hilti Group 에서 아래와 같이 글로벌 리더 육성 프로그램인 Outperformer 를 채용하고 있습니다.
Career Development 의 기회를 제공하는 본 프로그램에 많은 관심 부탁드립니다.
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talent to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who are Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 25,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in the country where you apply.
- 3 months on an operational project in national headquarters. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 6 months on a strategic project in regional headquarters.
- 3 months on a strategic project outside the region. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
Our global trainees have a lot of fun. Whether it’s building houses on our social project or skiing at weekends, they form a deep bond, like a big international family.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and, in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a qualification from IMD.
- Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
- Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia
Why should you apply?
Ours is a high-performing culture for very driven people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You’ve recently graduated, or you’re preparing to graduate, with a master’s degree or PhD. Your degree is likely to be in business management or engineering, but we’ll consider subjects like economics, politics or international studies if you can prove you have a mind for our business.
- You’ve spent at least three months, and up to two years, in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress.
- You’re multilingual – fluent in English plus another language or two – and you’ve gained international experience during your work or studies.
- You’re mature and assertive, curious and committed. You’re a flexible team player with good communication and social skills. You’re a global thinker, keen for intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad
TEMPTED TO APPLY?
Send your application to your home country, please apply to one location only. Successful applicants will be asked to do psychometric test.
Korea : recruit firstname.lastname@example.org
(When you send a CV, please specify the position that you are applying & your name. ie. Outperformer/Kevin Kim)
Find out more at https://careers.hilti.com/outperformer-commercial
By submitting your candidate data, you confirm and agree that Hilti may process the candidate data according to the recruitment purposes set out. We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.