= Looking for Adjunct Korean Language Tutor/Grader (NYU paid position) =
뉴욕 대학교 동아시아학과 (Department of East Asian Studies) 에서 2018년 가을 학기 한국어 수업 Adjunct Tutor/Grader 로 같이 일하실 대학원생을 찾습니다.
학부생들과 교류하고 보람된 일도 할 수 있는 좋은 기회이니 관심있으신 TESOL, 언어학, 교육학 등 관련 전공 학생분들의 많은 지원 바랍니다.
(공식적으로 교내에서 파트타임으로 일 하시는 거라 학교를 통해 SSN 발급 받으실 수 있습니다.)
Organization Description: East Asian Studies, NYU
- The Korean Language faculty in the Department of East Asian Studies seeks qualified graduate students for the following position.
- Position: Adjunct Korean Language Tutor/Grader for undergraduate Korean language courses
- Position Type: Part-Time (Adjunct Tutor/Grader), Paid, Fall 16 semester
- Desired Class Level(s): Masters, Doctoral
- Job Function: Education/Administrative
- Desired Start Date: September 4, 2018
- Hours: 3 to 9 hours/week, schedule and hours to be set
- Responsibility: Tutoring Korean for undergraduate students, and grading assignments & papers
- NYU graduate students in language education, TESOL, applied linguistics or a related field
- Native Korean speakers who completed their undergraduate education in Korea
- Organized and responsible. Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills needed
- Must be able to work accurately, independently, and in a timely manner
- KFL Certificate holder or Korean language teaching experience preferred
Application Deadline: Sunday, August 6, 2018 (But, open until filled)
Please send your resume and cover letter as email attachments to Korean Language Coordinator Jeesun Park at email@example.com