A**** Consulting Firm is a global provider of IT and consulting solutions with 49 years of experience and offices throughout North America, Europe ,Asia and Australia. We support clients' immediate and long-term business needs by delivering a wide array of consultative consulting services and by providing contingent consultants on an individual or group staffing basis. Our contingent consultants possess communicate skills that supplement internal client resources during workload peaks, fill critical areas of expertise, and staff mission critical projects.
With our parent company Adecco, we have a wide presence in North America, Asia and globally with more than 6,900 offices in 79 countries worldwide. Together we employ more than 780,000 associates on-assignment supporting over 180,000 clients.
The Candidate of Enterprise Application is responsible for the strategy, development, delivery and support for enterprise applications.
Enterprise applications currently include all business intelligence/data warehouse, master data, web services and discrete applications.
This position will also be accountable for our applications development team(EA team).
This team provides services to the MOSO and in partnership with peers drive customer satisfaction for the effective delivery of information technology enabled business solutions.
- Masters degree in related business management and/or information technology fields preferred and Management experience
- Experience in using well structured applications life cycle management processes.
- Experience in management of applications development teams (Enterprise application)
- Proven ability to successfully manage and supervise onshore and offshore contract staff or our clients involved in supporting enterprise applications.
- Should have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience implementing, supporting and administering FT, SCM, CT and ERP systems
- Professional certification(s) in project and quality management preferred.
• 10 or more years of broad-based Enterprise Application
• 10 or more years of relevant EA and or manufacturing experience desired
• 9 or more years of supervisory consulting experience
• 9 or more years of Application or technology planning(and ERP) experience
- over 100,000,000($85k) won per annum(+@)
- Director of Enterprise Application
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be technically competent in all Enterprise Application(ERP.SCM,SCT,FT,CRM) design using state of the art rules-based Enterprise Application, object oriented component analysis.
• Experience with one or more EA Frameworks
• Familiarity with ERP and EA Business Process Modeling
175 Broad Hollow Rd
Melville, NY 11747
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bruce Jeung / email@example.com/82-70-7829-0256/82-10-4434-4777
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.