Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the USA, Inc.
2010 Summer Internship Program for the Korean American students
Korean Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the U.S.A. (KOCHAM) now is offering “Summer Internship program” for the Korean American students. You will have an opportunity to work at Korean business entities (such as Samsung Electronics U.S.A, LG Electronics U.S.A., Hyundai Motors America, etc.) in the New York / New Jersey and other areas (California, Michigan, Georgia and Washington state, etc.). We believe you will gain valuable experience from our internship program. We suggest many students from Korean Students Association participate this.
All information is available on www.kocham.org
1. Undergraduate/graduate interns must be over 18years old and currently enrolled in a college/university or people who graduated from college/university in 2 years (Must be eligible to work in USA, not F1 Visa)
2. Bilingual proficiency in Korean and English is preferred
3. This internship is unpaid but academic credits are available, so you must submit all documents showing eligibility to earn academic credits from your school. (For example, Dean’s approval, etc.)
1. Application Period: Tuesday, May 4 ~ Tuesday, May 25, 2010
2. Interview Period: Thursday, May 27 ~ Wednesday, June 2, 2010
(Individual interview date will be informed)
3. Orientation : Monday, June 7, 2010 at 10AM
4. Internship period: Tuesday, June 8 ~ Friday, August 13, 2010
(Can be changed depending on company’s schedule)
Please, visit our website www.kocham.org to download our application and read Q&A. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Ken Min, general manger via phone at 212-644-0140 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Manager, KOCHAM