Bucketplace(O-House) Backend Developer
Bucketplace is the operator of No.1 one-stop interior platform ‘O-House’ in Korea. O-House enables people to experience all the processes of interior in one place with a service that combines content, commerce and community. O-House won the Best App Award by Google Play in 2018, achieved 1 trillion won in cumulative transactions and surpassed 15 million cumulative downloads last year (2020). O-House, leading innovation in the interior industry as No.1 Lifestyle Tech Company, aims to move toward an all-in-on lifestyle platform that provides the best customer experience for everyone.
About the Engineering Team
O-House is one of the fastest growing lifestyle platforms in the world. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives of our customers, employees, and partners. We build a trusted e-commerce platform and a great online community by focusing on user experience. You will have opportunities to solve large-scale challenges that arise as we grow. This includes to improve architecture for high volume traffic handling with various new technologies.
- Design distributed/scalable systems for high volume traffic and implement services in cloud computing environments.
- Build backend services with Spring Boot + Kotlin, Ruby on Rails.
- Design and implement APIs that can meet scalability and reliability needs.
- Maintain and improve back-office systems to ensure smoother operation.
- Participate in building novel microservices from the scratch to enhance the quality of our services.
- Work as a part of an agile, cross-functional team with other engineers, product owners, and designers.
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, Mercurial, and Perforce.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, especially problem-solving skills.
- Relevant knowledge on database technologies traditional RDBMS or NoSQL systems.
- Understanding of agile methodology and scrum practices.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for e-commerce application.
- Experience with React.js and understanding its basic concept.
- Extensive knowledge of interior design industry.
Benefits and Perks
To focus on our mission, We provide:
- Flexible working hour
- Paid vacation
- Apple equipment
- Employer-subsidized meals
- Much more…
For the long run, We provide:
- Medical insurance
- Education reimbursement (tuition, seminar, and books)
- Gift card on a monthly basis
- Employee discount
Application Review > Take-Home Assignments > Onsite Interview > Offer
* The recruitment process may differ depending on the job and may be changed due to schedules and the other circumstances.
Starting day of work can be adjusted.-
This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.-
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be canceled.-
Official Website: https://www.bucketplace.co.kr/recruit/