McKinsey & Company is hosting a new summer program called Insight Asia for students working towards non-MBA advanced professional degrees and with a particular focus on starting a career in Korea or South East Asia. This program will give non-MBA advanced degree students an insider's look into management consulting. This comprehensive seminar will cover a range of topics important to those who are exploring alternative career possibilities. Program agenda to include an overview of management consulting, an introduction to the type of work we do, a management consulting case study, and an opportunity to interact and network with colleagues and participate in social activities. This program will be co-hosted with Insight 2009 on the same weekend in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
We are hosting several web-based presentations to help graduate students learn more about McKinsey & Company and our Insight Asia and Insight 2009 programs. These presentations are designed for MDs, Residents, Medical Interns, Fellows, PhDs, Post-docs and non-MBA Masters students*. If you are interested in attending one of these presentations please RSVP through our website: www.apd.mckinsey.com/jump/opportunities
Thursday, July 9 - Sunday, July 12, 2009
Application deadline: May 13, 2009
Qualified Applicants for Insight Asia should be:
• Dedicated to starting a career in Korea or South East Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines or Singapore)
• Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Korean, Thai, Malay, Bahasa, Tagalog/Filipino or Mandarin
• Completing an M.D., Medical Internship, Residency, Fellowship, Ph.D., Post-doc or non-MBA Masters* degree in 2010 or 2011
• Currently enrolled at a school in the United States or Canada
• Available to attend the entire event starting Thursday, July 9 at 5:30 p.m. through Sunday, July 12 at 1:30 p.m.
No business experience required. All expenses will be paid by McKinsey & Company.
*Eligible 1 - 2 year Masters degree students must have received a Bachelor's degree before July 1, 2006.
Learn more and apply at: