Korean Language Tutor/Grader - NYU KGSA(https://nyukgsa.com)
Organization Description: East Asian Studies, NYU
The Korean Language faculty in the Department of East Asian Studies seeks qualified graduate students for the following positions:
Position Type: Part-Time (Tutor/Grader), Paid, Fall 09 semester.
Desired Class Level(s): Masters, Doctoral.
Salary Range: $12.00/hour
Job Function: Education - Administrative
Desired Start Date: September 8, 2009
Hours: Tutor/Grader: 4 hours a week, 15 weeks
Tutor/Grader: 8 hours a week, 15 weeks
Assignment grading, assisting in the developing teaching materials & web sites, and tutoring students.
- Native Korean speaker who is interested in teaching Korean as a foreign language and graduated a university in Korea.
- NYU graduate student in Language Education, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or related field.
- Organized and responsible. Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills needed.
- Must be able to work accurately, independently, and in a timely manner.
- Basic computer skills preferred (Microsoft Office, Internet)
- KFL Certificate holder preferred
Application Deadline: August 26, 2009
How to Apply:
Please send your resume as an attachment to Eunju Na, Korean Language Coordinator, at email@example.com.